Nasarawa State Government Scholarship Program
The government of Nasarawa state is pleased to inform the general public that the Nasarawa state government scholarship program application is currently ongoing. Individuals who are interested and eligible are therefore summoned to begin their application.
This scholarship scheme is designed by the Nasarawa state government as part of their social welfare and corporate responsibility to assist students who need basic financial help to pursue their education. It is an annual scholarship program that comes with benefits such as tuition fees and stipends for maintenance.
There’s no fixed amount of money allocated to individuals who are awarded for this scholarship. All candidates shortlisted will be accessed and enrolled into sessional payments of maintenance fee while their tuition fees will be paid directly into the school’s account.
Nasarawa State Government Scholarship Requirements
To be eligible for this scholarship award, applicants are to have the following requirements:
- Must be a bonafide indigene of Nasarawa state with certified proof
- Applicants must be admitted into any recognized tertiary institutions in Nasarawa state and must be studying full-time.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary school and obtained their SSCE results with either of WAEC/NECO and have at least credits in all the 5 relevant courses Including English and Mathematics
- Returning students must have good performance. They should be able to provide evidence using their previous session’s results transcripts.
Nasarawa State Government Scholarship Application Documents
The following are the documents required for the application of the Nasarawa state government scholarship program
- State of Origin or Indigene certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- School Id Card
- JAMB Admission Letter
- School’s Admission Letter
- SSCE results with at least 5 credits in all the relevant subjects including English and Maths in one sitting
- Letter from your head of departmental
- Academic profile or transcripts showing your previous results and current CGPA
- Recommendation letter from your traditional ruler or any head
- Affidavit for correction of data in case of any changes in your personal information like names, birth date or any.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Government Scholarship
Applicants who have read through the information provided above and have the eligibility for the scholarship can proceed to begin their application online.
You can simply type the Nasarawa state government scholarship website online and you’ll be directed to the page. Information on how to make the application will also be disclosed there on the website. Make sure you input all the required information and then submit your application.
Deadline of the Application
Currently, the application is not ongoing yet. The publication will be announced at the beginning of every academic session. Individuals who are looking forward to applying for the scholarship are therefore advised to be following any recent updates on the scholarship website and all the various social media handles.
- The scholarship is designed mainly for students who are pursuing their undergraduate programs
- Part-time or non-regular students are not eligible for the application, they won’t be considered even if they apply
- Applicants are sponsored for full funded
For more information about the Nasarawa state government scholarship program, you can visit the website.