KPMG Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students
KPMG scholarship application is out again for all interested eligible applicants to begin their registration. It is one of the finest scholarship programs in Nigeria which offers consistent scholarship awards to students.
In every academic year, the KPMG through its board has budgeted a certain amount of money for its scholarship programs to award all eligible Nigerian students who are shortlisted. This is due to their social welfare and obligations to help young Nigerians who do not have access to good education, or for students who do not have any financial means to enroll themselves in the university.
Keeping faith in this scholarship, individuals through hard work can therefore opt for admission into any university of their choice in Nigeria to study. The scholarship is strictly based on merit across all 6 geographic zones in Nigeria.
The KPMG scholarship program is not quite unique. It is simply the same as other Nigerian scholarships where individuals are sponsored to study within the country. While many scholarships may restrict you to certain fields of study, the KPMG scholarship program allows you to study in any university in Nigeria and in any courses of your choice.
KPMG scholarship program is mainly designed for students who are pursuing their careers in undergraduate courses.
Additionally, the scholarship is fully funded as individuals will be sponsored from the time of the award till their graduation. The scholarship covers individuals’ tuition fees, accommodation, and every academic and even nonacademic fee.
Some of the courses tenable for this scholarship program include:
- Medicine and Surgery
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
- System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mass Communication/Journalism
Note: Courses mentioned above are subjected to further scrutiny, for accurate details of the eligible courses, you can visit the website.
KPMG scholarship program Eligibility
Applicants or Candidates of the KPMG scholarship program must meet the following criteria before been approved:
- Have completed secondary school for not less than 2 years and obtained their Secondary School Certificate Examination SSCE with at least 5 credits in the five relevant subjects including maths and English
- Applicants must have at least 5 distinctions (As and Bs) in their O level results
- Such applicants must have been admitted and accepted their admission to any accredited federal university in Nigeria
- Applicants must be registered, full-time students
- The minimum benchmark for the UTME score is 230. This means that all interested applicants must score at least 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply for KPMG Scholarship Program
Application for KPMG scholarship is simply done online. Individuals who apply for this scholarship program are required to send their documents and other valuable information to the scholarship board via email.
This is how it is done: Send an email to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com, including your personal information such as your name, Phone number, Residential Address, Email Address.
On the part of the document, you’re to convert and send the following documents along with the email:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of
- Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
The code for the email should be stated as KSP2023 in the subject of the email.
There will be an aptitude test for this scholarship program which will be conducted by the board, endeavor to provide active contact information as the date and venue of the test will be communicated to you via the information provided.
All applicants are expected to complete their registration before 25th October 2023. Although there may be change in application time due to variable academic calendars in Nigeria which is due to many factors.
You can visit the KPMG scholarship website for more information about the scholarship.