Benue State Government Scholarship Program
The government of Benue state through the state’s ministry of education is inviting all indigenous students of Benue who are interested in applying for the Benue state government scholarships program to begin their application.
Are you an indigene of Benue state? Do you wish to apply for the government scholarship program? Then it’s the perfect time to begin the application. All interested applicants are hereby advised to begin their application before the stipulated deadline.
All interested applicants who are interested in applying for the Benue state government scholarship scheme will be enrolled to study in all the various higher institutions in Benue State.
Benue state government scholarship program is only designed for undergraduate students who are pursuing their education in any higher institutions within Benue State.
In addition to that, the scholarship is fully funded, such that individuals who are shortlisted for the award will be awarded a certain amount of money yearly which will help to cover their tuition fees and other payments in the pursuit of their education.
Meanwhile, they’re different courses that are eligible for the Benue state government scholarships program. In fact, all courses tenable in all the various tertiary institutions are eligible. Such courses at the university level include:
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering or System Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Chemical Engineering
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Human Medicine and Surgery
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Dentistry and Dental Surgery
Benue State Government Scholarship Requirements
To apply for the Benue state government scholarship program, individuals are to have the following requirements:
- Applicants must be indigenes of Benue state with certified indigene certificate to be eligible for the application
- You must be enrolled to study in any high institution in Benue state either federal or state-owned
- You must obtain your Secondary School leaving certificate and have at least 5 credits in the five relevant subjects including maths and English
- You must obtain all the documents required and undergo the assessment processes before you can be shortlisted
Documents Needed for the Screening
Individuals who are interested in applying for the Benue state government program are to provide the following documents before completing the application:
- Certificate of State of Origin/ State of origin certificate
- Senior School Certificate Examinations results (SSCE)
- Students admission letters for both JAMB and institution
- Birth Certificate
- School Admission Letter
- JAMB Admission Letter
- Your academic details or statement of result containing your CGPA.
How to Apply Benue State Government Scholarship
Applicants are to visit the Benue state government scholarship board website to begin their application. The processes and other basic information you may need for the application will be provided on the page. For any other inquiries, you can visit their official social media handles or email them through the application website.