The Federal Govt Scholarship 2023 for HND and NCE
The Federal Government Scholarship 2023 for HND and NCE is a scholarship award for Nigerian students in HND and NCE programs. This federal government scholarship award for the HND and NCE students is the largest of such in the country. All applicants who are looking for any scholarship program and are looking forward to being enrolled in any of the HND and NCE programs to study any course of their choice can apply. The scholarship is also open for postgraduate students that are interested in pursuing their studies in their respective fields.
If you’re intending to apply for any undergraduate or postgraduate scholarship today in the HND or NCE categories, then hurry up now and apply for the Federal Government scholarship 2023 for HND and NCE. the application is still ongoing for all the qualified candidates.
The scholarship is open to all Nigerians who are either studying or looking forward to studying in their respective field, all is expected of you is to meet up with the requirements and criteria for the scholarship grants. It is open to all students that wish to study in Nigeria. Students abroad are not eligible for this scholarship program, if you’re a Nigerian international student, they’re numerous scholarship awards out there for you.
What to know about the Federal Govt Scholarship for HND and NCE 2023
The Federal Scholarship for HND and NCE has been in existence for years now with notable alumni all over the country. Every year they’re given a number of students granted this scholarship by the board. This is part of the effort of the Nigerian government to help the HND and NCE students who want to study on a scholarship program. Also to help in keeping a balance between their counterparts in the universities who are beneficiaries of many scholarship programs both locally and internationally.
The Federal Govt Scholarship 2023 for the HND and NCE is basically for students in the Higher National Diploma (HND) and National Certificate in Education (NCE) programs. It is open for any applicants who want to pursue any course in the undergraduate program and postgraduates respectively.
Things to know about the Federal Govt Scholarship for HND & NCE 2023
The following are the essential facts you need to know about the HND and NCE federal government scholarship award program.
- The scholarship award will cover your tuition fees, some institutional charges, and some stipend for maintenance
- The scholarship award is applied and granted in Nigeria. Students in the diaspora are not liable to be offered
- The scholarship is effective at the beginning of the academic years till it lapses
- If not unutilized within the stipulated period, the scholarship becomes void and hence will not be used again
- The Federal Government scholarship award for the HND and NCE students will not be granted to the beneficiary of any scholarship. This is to say, if you’re a beneficiary of any scholarship at the time of application, you’ll not be granted
- Once you’re selected for the award, applicants are no longer entitled to make any forms of changes such as course level of the program
What are the courses for the Federal Government scholarship for HND and NCE?
Applicants of the Federal government scholarship wishing to undergo their programs in HND or NCE are entitled to study any of the courses of their choice which are offered in all the various institutions in Nigeria.
What is the Value for the Federal Government Scholarship Award 2023?
Although the value has been constant for decades, it can change at any time. The scholarship award value depends on your categories of fields and the level you are at.
- If you’re an undergraduate student the Federal government scholarship award offer for you is NGN 150,000 per year for the HND and NGN 100,000 for those in NCE programs.
- If you’re a student in the postgraduate level, you’re entitled to the sum of NGN 180,000 per year. The amount will be paid directly to the students via any resigned means of payments by the board.
How to Apply for the Federal Government Scholarship
Applying for the Federal government scholarship for HND and NCE is not difficult. The application for this scholarship program is done and completed online before other offline activities could be carried out, applicants are required to visit the scholarship website at http://www.education.gov.ng and start their application process.
After visiting the website, you’re required to fill for a form on the portal. It requires you to enter all your personal information, contact information, address, and other vital information needed for the scholarship. After you’re done with the application, submit it and then wait for a response.
All feedback concerning the scholarship such as interviews and exams will be disclosed to you via the contact information you provided, this is why it is important to use active contact information either email or phone number.
Noteworthily, before submitting an application, applicants are strongly advised to check the inputs thoroughly to make sure there’s no error and all spaces are filled accordingly. The wrong information is likely to put your application approval at stake.
You’re required to submit the following documents during your time of interview for validation
- Evidence of curse registration
- An Identity card
- Admission Letter to the institution you are currently studying
- Your last examination result
- A recent photograph (Passport size)
Nigeria Federal Govt Scholarship award 2023 What is the basic qualification?
To be eligible for the scholarship award you must have all the following qualifications
- You must be in your second year of studies to be eligible for this scholarship program as an undergraduate and must have at least 3.5 CGPA points on the 4.0 point scale
- For postgraduate students, individuals must have a First class or second class upper division in their first certificate
- NCE students must have at least 3.5 in their CGPA