Gombe State Government Scholarship Program
As part of their efforts to combat the illiteracy rates in the state, the government of Gombe state has designed this scholarship program for its indigenes to have access to free education across the country.
Are you from Gombe state? Are you looking for scholarship awards to fund your education? Do you have the requirements? then the Gombe state government scholarship program is available for you as far as you have gained or are pursuing admission into higher institutions.
Gombe state government scholarship program is a Nigerian state-organized scholarship program that is carried out in Gombe state, Nigeria. Although individuals across high schools in Nigeria will conduct their screening in their respective fields under the supervision of the state government, all reports are carried to the board office in Gombe state.
Gombe state government scholarship program is divided into different categories. Although a larger percentage of the grants goes to undergraduate students, students of Master’s degree and Ph.D. are also granted this scholarship program. If you’re in any of the categories, you’re advised to stay glued to the portal to know when the forms will be out.
Requirements/ Eligibility for Gombe State Scholarship
- To be qualified for this scholarship scheme, the first eligibility/requirement is that you must be a bonafide indigene of Gombe state
- As part of the continuous enrollment assessment criteria, individuals must have good grades in their academic performance. Whether you’re in university, polytechnic or college of education you must have a minimum cgpa of 3.0 respectively.
- You must be admitted into any accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria with all your provable documents
Gombe State Government Scholarship Rewards
Individuals who are shortlisted for this government scholarship program will be shortlisted and enrolled in free education in any higher institution across Nigeria and overseas with the following benefits
- Free tuition fees which cover all your academic fees
- A lump-sum fee for your upkeep during the studies
- Tuition fees, feeding, accommodation sponsorship trips, and all travel documents for individuals who are sponsored to study overseas
Documents Needed for the Screening
Before individuals can be eligible for this scholarship application, you must pass through the scholarship screening conducted by the boards. During the screening, individuals are to provide the following documents for screening proceedings:
- Secondary School Certificate Examinations results (SSCE)
- Certificate of State of Origin/ State of origin certificate
- Your academic details or statement of result containing your CGPA
- Birth Certificate
- Students admission letters for both JAMB and institution
- JAMB Original Result.
Gombe State Government Scholarship Application Deadline
All the information about this scholarship scheme is presided according to the academic calendar. There’s no specific time of the application and deadline, it will be announced every academic year.
How to Apply for Gombe State Scholarship program
To apply for the Gombe state government scholarship program, Applicants are to visit the official website of Gombe state scholarship firstname.lastname@example.org and then start their application
For more information about the Gombe state government scholarship program, you can visit the official website.