There are Fully Funded USA Embassy Scholarships for International Students from Africa, Asia, Europe, and South America
Are you an International student seeking USA Embassy Scholarship Application guidelines?
Do you want to apply for US Embassy Scholarship? Are you finding it difficult to apply for Scholarships in the USA?
Studying in the USA can be much easier if you’ve found yourself the opportunity for government funding/grants/bursaries/scholarships. Government funding generally will usually offer a complete cost-covering for studying any program of your choice in any USA University. This post will guide you on how to apply for the US Embassy scholarship programs.
For a long time now, the United States Embassy endeavored to see high-performing students, qualified and generally motivated, yet fiscally incapacitated students from developing nations to study in the USA.
Here is a list of available Scholarships in the USA for International Students
- Harvard University MBA Scholarship for International Students
- Fulbright Foreign Scholarships
- American College of Surgeons International Guest Scholarship
- Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program
- Humphrey Fellowship Program
- MMMF Grants for Women of Developing Countries
- AAUW International Fellowship
- 7Up Harvard Business School Scholarship
- Campbell Fellowship for Women Scholar-Practitioners from Developing Nations
The US Embassy Scholarships
|Deadline: unspecified||Institution(s): US Embassy Scholarships for International Students.|
|Level of Study: Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D.||Study in: USA|
Aim and Benefits of US Embassy Scholarship
Benefits linked to the US Embassy Scholarship usually will include, aside from tuition fees cover;
- An upkeep settlement ($14,900 to cover significant lots (2018-19 rate)
- One economy single air ticket at both the start and end of the course
- Inbound visa costs and the buying price of the Immigration Health Surcharge
- Sharp financing headway – from $500 to $2,000, which would depend upon the duration of your course.
- Family settlement – up to $10,120 for a first youth and up to $4,320 for a second immature. You don’t see any related extra support.
Please note that these aren’t the current official rates!
Requirements for US Embassy Scholarship Qualification
These scholarships are generally offered to candidates from developing nations lacking the finance to further their education or candidates with outstanding academic performances.
- Criteria for Selection: Candidates with an offer of admission (candidates can apply for admission to any US university) are chosen for scholarships based on criteria set by the scholarship committee.
- English Language Requirement: English language requirements will be dependent on maybe you are present a test certification or you are from an English-speaking country. Whichever will receive a waiver. Also, the institution you are applying for admission to plays a significant role in deciding the requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Africa and the Middle East (developing nations)
US Embassy Scholarship Application Deadline
How to Apply for US Embassy Scholarship
To apply for the US Embassy Scholarship for Developing Nations, interested applicants should generally adopt these measures;
- Step 1: Search for Scholarship: Use the associated link given in the post and proceed to the application page for the current and detailed application guide. We recommend you visit the official US Embassy scholarship information page for details on available scholarships and programs; including requirements for applicants.
- Step2: Prepare Application Documents: Make ready all supporting documents including all past educational qualifications and academic transcripts (for the postgraduate students) for easy submission as will be required
- Step 3: Fill out the Application Form: Fill in your information in the application provided and exchange your reports as required.
- Also, you can download the application form, and fill and submit it with your supporting credentials at the embassy in your country (this depends on the approach adopted by the US embassy/consulate in your country).
- The embassy does not charge any fees to apply for scholarships
- You should apply to an institution in the USA for a study degree within the application process.
For additional information, visit US Embassy website
US Embassy Scholarships FAQ’s
How to Get a USA Embassy Scholarship in USA for International Students?
If you are an international student looking for a US Embassy scholarship, the US Department of Education offers a wide range of awards. The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the first step to applying and offers information on all federal and state need-based funds.
What You Should Know about US Embassy Scholarships for International Students
United States Embassy has endeavored to see high-performing students, qualified and generally motivated, yet fiscally incapacitated students from developing nations to study in the USA. And this USA Embassy Scholarships has been going on for years now.
Admission Requirements for International Students in USA Universities
If you’re an international student interested in attending a university in the United States, you’re probably wondering about the application process. International students have to meet all of the admission requirements as well as those that are specific to their visa type. In order to be considered for a full scholarship, international students must submit a completed application and provide the required documentation.