Bauchi State Scholarship Program Board is happy to announce the opening of the 2023 scholarship applications from indigenes of the state.
The scholarship is fully sponsored and funded by the Bauchi State Government to assist struggling students achieve their academic goals.
Let’s look at how to apply, the requirements, and tips to win the Bauchi State Scholarship in this article.
About Bauchi State Scholarship
The Bauchi State Government is committed to restoring the glory of the educational sector in the state by constructing, and renovating schools, upgrading libraries, ensuring adequate and qualified staff, payment of bursaries, and award of scholarships to the indigent of Bauchi state.
The Bauchi State Scholarship is carried out as a duty of the government on the social welfare and cooperates responsibility to the Bauchi Indigenes.
The Scholarship is sponsored by the Bauchi State Government, funded and awarded through the State’s Bursary.
The Bauchi State Scholarship is awarded to assist striving students in institutions of learning in Bauchi State who have limited resources to sponsor their academic pursuits.
The Bauchi State Scholarship Program has benefited many students over the years. Interested applicants for this scholarship must be indigent of Bauchi State and attend a school in Bauchi State.
Levels of Study
The Bauchi State Scholarship is usually awarded to undergraduate students.
Fields of Study
There are no restricted fields of study for this scholarship. All courses offered in any higher institutions in Bauchi State are eligible to apply.
Eligible Courses for Bauchi State Scholarship
The following courses are eligible for the scholarship:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
Note: All courses offered in higher institutions in Bauchi State and are not listed here are eligible to apply as well.
The amount awarded for this scholarship cover the tuition and other educational expenses.
The Bauchi State Government host this scholarship through the state bursary.
The Bauchi State Scholarship is hosted and taken in the Bauchi State, Nigeria.
Citizens of Nigeria who are indigenous students of Bauchi State can apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Local Government Areas for Bauchi State Scholarship
Students in any of the following Local Government areas in Bauchi are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Dass, Nigeria
- Ningi, Nigeria
- Shira, Nigeria
- Tafawa Balewa, Bauchi
- Toro, Nigeria
- Zaki, Nigeria
Bauchi State Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Applicants of this scholarship must:
- Be an indigene of Bauchi State.
- Be a student of an approved institution in Bauchi State
- Have good grades.
- Be enrolled in higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
Requirements for Bauchi State Scholarship
This scholarship requires:
- An online application
- Scanning and uploading all supporting documents.
- Go to the screening exercise, where credentials will be verified.
Supporting Documents for Bauchi State Scholarship
The following documents are to be scanned and uploaded online during the application process:
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA
- Certificates of LGA and State of origin.
- JAMB admission letter.
- School Admission Letter
- WASSCE or NECO certificate.
How to Apply for Bauchi State Scholarship
The application for this scholarship is available online.
Applicants should visit the official website of the Bauchi State Scholarship program to apply.
Bauchi State Scholarship Application Process
To apply for this scholarship, the applicant should:
- Go to the official website at https://bauchistate.gov.ng/
- Create your application account.
- Enter your name and e-mail address in the required field.
- Choose your password and confirm it.
- Enter your phone number.
- Choose your gender.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button to get to the next level of application.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Check your e-mail and confirm the link.
- Go ahead to log in with your login details.
- Fill out the application form carefully
- Confirm your information are correct before clicking the submit button.
Note: Ensure that your biometric is captured properly throughout registration.
Your application will not be considered if your biometric fails.
The scholarship application form is not available. Kindly visit the scholarship website for updates.
The deadline for the submission of the application has not been announced.
Applicants should apply as soon as the application portal is open.
Tips to Win the Bauchi State Scholarship
Refer to the tips below to have a successful application and stand a better chance of being considered for the award.
- Confirm your eligibility: As the scholarship is made available for the indigenous students of Bauchi State enrolled as an undergraduate school, ensure you fall into this category before clicking the apply button.
- Meet the requirements: The scholarship requirements are the most for you to meet. Ensure that you meet the requirements of the scholarships to know what to expect, and you can equip yourself accordingly.
- Begin your application early: The application for this scholarship is not available at this moment. You are advised to commence your application as soon as the application portal opens. Starting your application sooner will give you enough edge to be at the forefront, and you get enough time to gather all the required materials.
- Keep track of the application deadline and make sure that you submit all the required materials before the due date.
- Follow all the instructions given on the scholarship website or the scholarship committee to avoid nullifying your application.
- Before you submit your application, ensure that you proofread your application and all other materials to ensure no errors and that everything is in order.
- Follow up on your application with the scholarship committee to show them that you are interested in the scholarship and willing to put in the extra effort to get it.
The Bauchi State Scholarship was created by the Bauchi State Government and funded through the state bursary to provide financial funds to students who have limited resources to find their academic pursuits.
Applicants are to apply via the official website of the scholarship. All required documents are to be scanned and uploaded on the application website during the application process.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as the application portal opens, as a late application may not be considered.
We wish you good luck when you apply.