Master’s Degree Scholarships

Colleges and Universities in Canada that accept HND, 2:2, 3rd Class For Masters in 2023



This guide provides information on Canadian Colleges and Universities that accept 3rd class for Master’s degrees, including accredited universities and colleges in Canada.

If you have just finished your first degree and want to clear your backlog of credits, then look at these Canadian universities that accept a third class degree for Master’s.

If you want to study in Canada and not get discriminated against, the country should be a very attractive place for you. Many Canadian Universities accept 3rd class honours for Masters admission. There are many universities in Canada besides McGill, UBC and Toronto that accept third class honours for admission into their master’s degree programme.

The following list shows universities in Canada that accept a third class honours degree as the minimum entry requirement for an MA course of study.

If you have an undergraduate degree in the UK, we may be able to offer you a place to study for a Masters degree at one of our world-leading Canadian universities.

Please endeavour to check out the Requirements in Applying for Masters in Canadian Universities and How to Get Admission to a Canadian University Here.

List of Colleges in Canada that accept HND, 2:2, 3rd class for Master’s

1. College of New Caledonia

2. New Brunswick Community College

3. Lambton College

4. Niagara College

5. North Atlantic College

6. Algonquin College

7. Humber College

8. Seneca College

9. Lethbridge College

10. Camosun

There are numerous fully funded scholarships in Canada available for international students for their undergraduate, Master’s, and PhD degrees in Canadian Universities. We have compiled these Scholarships Here.

READ This:  Cryptocurrency Scholarships at Princeton University - Study Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency at Princeton University

Question: Don’t think Canadian colleges accept HND for masters, you’ll go through PGD programs first

Answer: I got admission to YORK UNIVERSITY in 2019 with an Ordinary Diploma (ND) but was denied a visa based on no good tiles that I will leave Canada after my study. So Canadian Colleges do accept HND certificates for Master’s study.


Canada has a number of higher education institutions that accept 3rd class for Masters and other advanced postgraduate courses. In fact, the best alternative route to gaining a qualification is via an alternative route – such as from distance learning, Vocational Education Training (VET), community college, or online university.


Recommended for you

Leave a Reply