How To Get Canada Work Visa.
Going to Canada and not being able to work, is like a fruitless effort. To work in Canada, you will need a work permit, getting a work permit in Canada, has some conditions and requirements attached to it.
We Shall be explaining to you, how to get a work permit in Canada at port entry.
Upon your arrival at port entry, explain to the officers that, you need a work permit, the officer will check for the following before granting you work permit approval
- Your travel documents and passport
- Your medical result is valid and free from any communicable disease.
However, if you travel to Canada only to work for a specific employer, you will need LMIA (Labour market impact assessment), to get this LMIA as a work permit, you will need the following.
- A copy of the LMIA
- Your job offer
- A valid proof that you meet up with the requirements of the job and an LMIA number.
In addition to this, if you are intending to work in Quebec, you will need Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) from the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration.
Furthermore, please be informed that due to COVID-19, work permits and biometric will no longer take place at port entry.
You will only be allowed to obtain a work permit at port entry if you meet these requirements.
- You have a plan to be isolated for 14 days
- You are entering Canada from the USA
- You have been given a valid job offer.