Canada Evaluation And Assessment
Migrating to Canada requires that you pass through some evaluation, which will determine your eligibility.
You will be assessed based on some criteria, such criteria include;
- You must not have any criminal record.
- You must not have any contactable disease
World Education Services (WES) is designated by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to provide Educational Credential Assessments (ECAs).
An ECA is used to evaluate degrees and diplomas earned outside of Canada. View a sample ECA.
With a WES ECA you can:
- Meet IRCC immigration program requirements (note for physicians and pharmacists)
- Meet Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) requirements (especially the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program)
- Qualify for IRCC’s Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
- Gain recognition for your education so you can pursue your goals in Canada
- Store your report (and verified educational documents) for future use
- A WES ECA is valid for five years from the date of issue. For example, you can continue using it for future Express Entry profiles.
Note: ECA applicants only need to submit their highest earned credential. However, there are a few exceptions to this requirement. For more information, please read: WES Requirements for ECAs.